Healthcare, Medical, Surgical, Aesthetic Care Professionals...
If you are a medical services professional committed truly caring and compassionate services, Welcome!
Genderis is committed to ensuring those in discovery, those who identify as transgender, non-binary, androgynous, gender fluid, bigender, pangender or for parents of transgender children are able to find the right qualified and equally committed healthcare, medical, surgical, and aesthetic services professionals.
Our vision is a sustainable exchange where healthcare and medical professionals can list their services and where people looking for care can access those services, finding people who are truly committed to their care and well-being. Additionally providing both users and providers with tools to help you along the way.
How we help people find qualified services...
- Proximity filtering - those looking for services can more easily locate services geographically relevant to them however we also give them the opportunity to search beyond where they live.
- User relevant filtering - while we are just launching, we plan to quickly iterate our dynamic filtering. For example if a user only has Veterans Healthcare, providers more closely aligned with providing care and taking Veterans insurance will be initially shown and similiarly for insurance and income, based on how user defines their initial preferences, they will be shown providers that cater to them, making their search and those providers surface more accurate
- Plans - We are offering $9 monthly plans and $99 yearly plans
- Business Profile - similar to users, providers can build their own profile, storing an initial image and beyond. A completed profile ties into the user search and filtering creating more precise visibility for how users find providers.
- Validated Lister - by listing, a validated lister label is placed on your profile. Listing also gives you greater preference with how users find providers in search and/or dropdown filtering.
- Immediate Roadmap
- Reports - how many users have tagged a provider as a favorite (count only), how many users (count only) have created provider aligned events along with count of those events
- Additional Business profile options that expand how a provider can tag themselves - certifications
- Multiple locations - coming soon - at this point you would need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request listing of multiple locations. Bulk location listing will also have advanced discounting.
- Mobile Application